- If you have thought about it and ready to adopt, you need to decide which of our rescues you would like to adopt. Pictures of our animals up for adoption are on our website or our Facebook page. We do insist you visit our sanctuary to meet the animal you may have seen or chosen.
- Choose and/or meet your future pet. You may visit us during our adoption hours: Saturdays and Sundays 11H00-13H00. Appointment for adoption visits please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 072 779 7424. Appointments during the week are scheduled by appointment only, there is no appointment necessary during the weekend adoption hours.
- Once you have made your choice, we will only consider your home or adoption after we receive the completed adoption application form, initial each page, sign on the last page and email to email@example.com
- As part of our adoption procedure, once the adoption application form is received, a home check is scheduled at a convenient time for both parties. We want to ensure that the future home is set up for the same energy levels or medical needs that your future pet may or may not have (i.e. a dog that can’t climb stairs, dog that jumps walls, open pool, etc.) and that in general your home will be the best fit for your future companion.
- Once the site visit is approved, and all are happy with the information provided, a suitable time is arranged to collect your future companion.